Monday, July 18, 2011

Al Jazeera Incident Shows Xenophobia Alive in America

Al Jazeera Incident Shows Xenophobia Alive in America

The state of Oregon's Lawmakers are covering up for Mr. Bob Ackerman's crime against me! Rep. Ackerman had forged my sister's signature hired Barn hart Associates to sell our Condo by the cheapest price to one his buddy at University of Oregon! The Lane County lawmakers entrapped me in a criminal records for more than 10 years!!! Every time I apply for a job; I get dismissed or if I get hired I'll be fired right away!I ran four 4 Times fro Public offices. Each time I was cheated my name wan NOT on the ballot! The last office I ran for was on 2010 for city Council. Mayor Piercy had treated my disdain; humiliated me right in front of a big crow at the Million Mom's March as a Sand N...!! The city of Eugene is the Capital City for Lynching Arab/Muslim Americans!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home