Friday, July 22, 2011

Unbelievable Cruelty to Children



Oregon's Lawmakers are covering up for Mr. Bob Ackerman's crime against me! Rep. Ackerman had forged my sister's signature hired Barnhart Associates to sell our Condo by the cheapest price to one his buddy at University of Oregon!

The Lane County lawmakers entrapped me in a criminal records for more than 10 years!!!

Every time I apply for a job; I get dismissed or if I get hired I'll be fired right away! Each time I file for a complaint it gets dismissed by the Secretary of the State, BOLI, HUD, ACLU, OSB, NAACP, SPLC, EEOC..etc..

CALC is the handler for the lawmakers! Our peace movement is a liberal Klan! Every time I ran for Public office I was paraded, by the media, CALC, & the unscrupulous officials handers, hate messages on my website, Blogs. Telephone harassment, stalking, smearing, demonizing, racial slur, and blocking any Muslim/Arab member to have any voting power.

I ran four 4 Times foo Public offices. Each time I was cheated "Voter Fraud"! The last office I ran for was on 2010 for city Council. Mayor Piercy had treated me with contempt, disdain; by humiliating me, right in front of a big crowd at the Million Mom's March as a Sand N...!! The city of Eugene is the Capital City for Lynching Arab/Muslim Americans!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home