Monday, August 29, 2011

Councilor is fined $500 for late filing | Mike Clark says he “learned a valuable lesson” about financial disclosure reporting

Councilor is fined $500 for late filing | Mike Clark says he “learned a valuable lesson” about financial disclosure reporting

Our criminal lawmakers are covering for each other!! Mayor Piercy with her cronies and their mouthpeace EW trashed & treated me with imperialist contempt, calling me with all kinds of racial slurs! Cheating me every time I ran for public office by their criminal Voter Fraud!! CALC members parading me and calling Sand N.

Yet, the Secretary of the State Kate Brown dismissed all my complaints about the lawmakers voter fraud and being humiliated and kicked out of the designated area for the candidates on the primary for my candidacy of Lane County Commissioner N.Seat!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home