Thursday, December 22, 2011

Kate Brown runs for Secretary of State; Bruce Starr to run for Labor Commissioner

http://www.blueoregon.com/2011/12/kate-brown-runs-again-bruce-starr-run-labor-commish/#c514641


I ran four times for four different Public offices! Each time I was cheated by our unscrupulous lawmakers! My name was NOT on the ballot! Each time I file a complaint with the secretary of the State, BOLI, DOJ, ACLU, $PLC,OSB,HUS, etc.. my complaint gets dismissed!! in 2008 I ran for Lane county Commissioner N. Seat. My name was not on the ballot as usual and to add injury to insult. I was kicked out of the designated area for the candidates in the Fairground at the Primary night!! I filed a complaint. Secretary of the State Kate Brown dismissed my Complaint!!!

In 2003 I ran for LCC Board. I got 48.9%! I found out just a month ago on R.G blog through the wife of Jay Bozievich arguing by informing me, that that my score was 45% instead of 48.9% Evidently the unscrupulous/criminal lawmakers defrauded me too!! 2005 I ran for the 4J School Board: www.nadiasindi.blogspot.com I was the FIRST one in the West Coast who used the Blog system to in promote and introduce my candidacy!! I was going to be killed. This is the first time I've leaned that my name was not on the Ballot!! 2008 I ran for Lane County Commissioner N.Seat! My name was not on the ballot I was called Sand N.. by most of the progressive/peace movement and some of the unscrupulous officials treated me with imperialistic contempt as subhuman!! Paraded by the L.C Bus Project. I was dismissed to be part of the Obama's delegate!! 2010 I ran for City Council N.District. Mayor Piercy dismissed my candidacy for the first day! Piercy ignored me all the time in public places. Treated & put me in my place as a Sand N.in the Million March Mom! I was not welcome or invited to be recognized as a candidate!!

Now, I'm running again for Lane County Commissioner N. Seat!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home