Tuesday, March 27, 2012

City’s legal bill $419,000 in arrest | The costs stem from an activist’s successful suit against the city and a police sergeant

City’s legal bill $419,000 in arrest | The costs stem from an activist’s successful suit against the city and a police sergeant

Dear Friends, & Supporters, 

I just want to draw you attention to what's happening to my fb accounts. My opponents are so desperate beyond believe!

Last Friday, FB accounts for my campaign is totally locked. I can't sign in!!  My opponents have been sending vicious spamming messages by my name, to any one who contributes money to my campaign or endorsed me. They blocked me from posting on any groups walls. I can't even add some of my 1000 friends who are waiting for me to accept them:)

So Please if you get some spam messages just Report, Delete & Block..them. I'm very classy woman with high integrity I don't stoop down to this level!

Just read what's going on with the City of Eugene scandal of $419.000 of taxpayer hard working $ wasted in such corrupted decision of these the unscrupulous officials! The lane County lawsuit that cost us more than $350.000, with the four of them breaking open record law "THE BOOK CLUB"-three progressive commissioners, and the progressive Mayor for all-Keep in mind this amount of wasting tax dollars money is partially true! The real $ cost is way more than what we've been fed!!l  

The the other Republican opponent with his most corrupted officials who's backing him such as Rep. Bob Ackerman  who forged my sister signature & sold our Condo that was fully paid for by our late Father inherited money! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home