Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Khurrum Wahid: Blog post whips up anti-Muslim fear against EMERGE USA group

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/opinion/fl-emerge-usa-muslims-wahid-0314-20120313,0,313708.story


"I wish I found some justice in Oregon especially in Lane County where I reside. I've been targeted by all kinds of Racism, Bigotry, against my National Origin, Ethnicity, Religion, and Gender! Last night at a public meeting, my campaign sign was tossed on the ground by my opponent Councilor Pat Farr! Whose's one of his supporters is Mr. Bob Ackerman, who forged my sister's signature & sold our Condominium. The Condo was fully paid for it by the money we inherited from our late Father!!
Hate crimes against me, has been increasing blatantly, coming from the night offices. Especially when I ran for Public office!!"

Candidate, Nadia Sindi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home