Thursday, November 8, 2012

CAIR

In the primary I was in U-Lane-O Credit Union Bank in Eugene, UO Branch. I was asked very rudely by a teller to remove immediately my Sunglasses! She told me I was a threat!

When the fact of the matter U-Lane-O knows me as a candidate running for Public offices.                        

Plus, U-Lane-O has fraudulently made me pay for a fraudulent check I got during my campaign!

The teller demanded I remove my Sunglasses, after I've already identified my self to the teller that I was there to sign the fraudulent deal that the bank threatened me to pay!

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Update--U-S--Muslim-Vet-Again-Barred-From-Flight-to-Okla----CAIR-OK-Wants-Bank-Hijab-Policy-Revised.html?soid=1103010792410&aid=IERLIsIVbB8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home