Saturday, November 3, 2012

Oregon Department of Justice investigating potential ballot tampering at Clackamas County Elections Office


Oregon Department of Justice investigating potential ballot tampering at Clackamas County Elections Office



That is precisely what Lane County Election office has been doing to me in my Five running offices. The Last one, was in the primary against DUI Pat Farr!!. I've more than the three so called progressive, lawbreaker/inept/unfit to serve Ha
ndy Sorenson, Piercy & DUI Farr liking my Political Page.
More than 840 citizens.

Yet, I got 20% in the primary against the DUI Pat Farr!!

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-city/index.ssf/2012/11/oregon_department_of_justice_i.html#incart_river

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home