Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Common Cause – Thank you for taking action on money in Oregon politics.

Common Cause – Thank you for taking action on money in Oregon politics.





I ran five times for public offices,2003  LCC Board, 2005 4J School Board,2008  Lane County Commissioner N.Seat,2010 City Councilor, and 2012 Lane County Commission!  Each time I was cheated and my name was not on the ballot. "Voter fraud". 

I've been unemployed since 2001.  I've lost my fully paid Condo, by fraud & forgery! None of the government official stopped this crime!

I filed with OSB and tried to hire an attorney to represent me. But no attorney would take my case! Since it's against public officials! 

I can't pay off my student loan. I don't have any decent income to live on!

NOW I left with no income, no job, no home & getting older. 

Dave Frohnmayer had blocked me from getting employed, after, he fired me from the UO. In 2005 I was hired to teach at OSU. The same thing happened to me I got fired, after two weeks!! 

We minorities groups have no voice, no power, and crimes are committed against us publicly by public officials


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home