Saturday, September 19, 2015

Brad Avakian's fascistic gag order (OPINION)

http://www.oregonlive.com/opinion/index.ssf/2015/07/brad_avakians_fascistic_gag_or.html



Brad Avakian is NOT fit to serve in this high position called BOLI!!  

Brad had damaged me & most of the minorities groups who live in Oregon!! 

He's the most racist, bigoted, with no ethics!  He's been holding this position for too long to serve his corrupted, unscrupulous criminal officials!!

Oregon former A.G. Dave Frohnmayer had my SS# blocked & prevented me from getting employed, made me homeless and jobeless!

He was the one who started & initiated the fraud of taking over our homes!! 

His bank robber Rep. Bob Ackerman hired Scarlett Lee/Barnhart Associated, forged my family's signature, sold our fully paid Condo, without my signature!! 

 I ran five times for public offices! Voter Fraud & Sedition by Lane County government to protect & cover up for the two criminals Frohnmayer & Ackerman!! 

Oregon government is complicit with their crimes!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home