Sunday, September 6, 2015

Gun law vote not valid recall issue, lawmaker says | Opinion | The Register-Guard | Eugene, Oregon

"The purpose of recall is to hold accountable an elected official who has committed an ethical violation, committed a crime or breached the public trust."
Sen. Floyd Prozansiki, I would like to know why you and the rest of so called public officials were complicit with Dave Frohnyer & the bank robber with a brief case Rep. Bob Ackerman!?! 
Ackerman served as legislator for THREE TERMS!!
Pete Sorenson tells me "IT HAPPENS"!!!!
I've talked to you & the rest of Lane County Government about it before I've totally lost my Condo!!
Oregon former A.G. Dave Frohnmayer had my SS# blocked & prevented me from getting employed, made me homeless and jobeless!
Frohnmayer was working for Wells Fargo!! He was the one who started & initiated the fraud by taking our homes!!
His bank robber Rep. Bob Ackerman hired Scarlett Lee/Barnhart Associated, forged my family's signature, sold our fully paid Condo, without my signature!!
I ran five times for public offices! Voter Fraud & Sedition by Lane County government to protect & cover up for the two criminals Frohnmayer & Ackerman!!
Oregon government is complicit with their crimes!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home