Friday, December 4, 2015

Regarding EPD Officers!!

If you are an Arab or Muslim don't ever call the Poilce to report an incident of hatecrimes!!

I called the EPD today. The officer who came to take a report was interrogating me, instead of taking the report!!!

I was so surprised that this is the first time I see the officer trun his video to record it it!!

"I have some doubts Nadia Sindi • 10 hours ago
"Would I rent to you a noir colored SUV?
Probably naught if you signed a contract in the name of Tashfeen Malik, wife under Sharia Law dreadnaught, Syed Rizwan Farook, living out an American dream in the left wing realm of Cauliflower comitias left wing stigmata."

I was so surprised that this is the first time I see the officer trun his video to record it it!!

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/oregoncatalyst/25th_birthday_of_measure_5_party_8212_dec_2/?utm_source=reply&utm_medium=email&utm_content=read_more#comment-2386703698

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home