Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Community Blackdon known

http://www.cnjonline.com/articles/community-36723-blackdom-known.html

Last night Tuesday night, the Lane County Commission hosted a Joint Elected Officials meeting with the Eugene and Springfield City Councils regarding the Metro Plan Boundary. This plan was originated in 1968, before Oregon's current land use laws were passed.

I've attended this meeting. I've left my Campaign sign against the Wall before I sat. After I sat, I've noticed that Councilor Farr leaned towards Commissioner Stewards and whispered by pointing out my sign. Few minutes later, Chair Sid Leiken asked for 10 minutes break. Then, Chair Leiken approached me to tell me to remove my sign from the room to the hall outside the room! I did it right away! But still was not enough for councilor Farr! Mr. Farr in his way back form the break he went out side to remove my sign and dropped on the floor!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home